Clendon Family Health Centre is a GP surgery based at 9-11 Robert Ross Place, Clendon, Auckland. As a team, we are committed to providing comprehensive quality care to all our patients.
Our Doctors are fully trained in General Practice and Family Medicine. We believe in supporting you in managing your health, within a caring and trusting relationship. We belong to the ProCare Network, and we are a Cornerstone accredited practice committed to quality and high professional standards.
We have a friendly team of Doctors, Nurses, and Administration staff available to help you with all your healthcare needs.
- Dr Greg Judkins
- Dr Bhavana Patel
- Dr Lisa Karl (Locum Doctor)
- Dr Miriam Nakatsuji (Locum Doctor)
- Dr Keerthi Kumar (Locum Doctor)
- Dr Monica Ng (Locum Doctor)
- Vicki Moss (Practice Nurse)
- Kajal Reddy (Practice Nurse)
- Akanksha Sethi (Practice Nurse)
- Terri Ross (Practice Manager)
- Lorraine Sedon (Medical Receptionist)
- Glenis Ruthe (Medical Receptionist)
- Kelsie Bosley (Medical Receptionist)
To learn more about our team, please click here.
- Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 9am – 12pm
After Hours Service
We have a Nurse available for advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (09) 267 2636. If you need a Doctor after hours, please contact our after hours provider:
106 Great South Road, Takanini, Auckland
Phone: 09) 266 7670
Opening hours 8am – 9pm 7 days a week
- General Medical Consultations
- Minor Surgery
- Women’s Health
- Childhood Immunisations
- Accident Care
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Help with managing Stress and Depression
- Help with managing ongoing health issues, such as Diabetes, COPD, and Asthma
- Assistance to stop smoking
- Podiatry climic held on site
Feel free to call us on (09) 267 2636
You can now book appointments, request repeat prescriptions and view test results online through our Patient Portal. To register for this service, please see our Receptionists next time you’re in. If you are already registered please CLICK HERE to go to the Portal.